Saturday, November 12, 2011

Happiness and Freedom

There is nothing quite so freeing as being able to honestly say 'I am happy with who I am'. Life is so much more rewarding when you aren't pretending to be something others want. I never understood when people would edit who they actually are when they are in public. There is a social standard, of course, but that social standard shouldn't keep us from expressing ourselves. Girls, don't build yourself up to be something men would like; if you have to change yourself to get their attention, they obviously aren't worth it. Don't seek out something that hasn't come directly to you, there is a time and place for everything.

Ok, I need to Windex that mirror!!

love, b

1 comment:

  1. This sounds great! I will definitely follow your blog/facebook/twitter-- please return the favor! My blog is pretty small but could definitely use a push =) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete