Go ahead and hit snooze for about 10 more minutes, just don't forget to prepare ahead of time, I'll help! =)
1. Learn to LOVE natural makeup: Make your makeup routine super easy and light. Do a light dusting of loose powder, brown eyeliner, golden shadow, black mascara and you're done!
2. Master the messy ponytail: This is so easy and looks good! It's 'just rolled out of bed' meets 'just closed a multi-million dollar deal'. Here's the trick- spray your fingers with hairspray then run them through your hair, scrunching and lightly twisting the ends (this creates some body and texture, use a tousle spray if you have one), part your hair slightly off-center, pull back into a loose pony then tighten in an upward motion. Daaaaaamn, don't you look good!
3. Riding boots and hoodies- 'nuff said: When you're in a super hurry and don't need to be ubber dressed up, throw this on- skinny jeans, riding boots, tank or tee, a loose zip-up hoodie and your favorite necklace. GOOD TO GO!!
4. Shower the night before: If you sleep on your wet hair it'll make the messy pony that much better.
5. Use toner: If you don't have time to wash your face, just rub off old makeup and remove excess oil with a cotton ball and toner- heck, balled TP works just as well!
6. Use a mini lotion as your perfume: Buy mini Bath and Body Works lotions in your favorite scents to keep in your purse, car- everywhere! Dab it on your wrists, neck and rub into hands. Apply every few hours and you'll be fresh all day!
7. Create Go-To outfits: Have a pre-planned outfit (or two) for when you need to look good in a flash!
8. Lay out your outfit the night before: Are you slapping yourself right now? Come on, why didn't YOU think of that??
9. Keep $4 in quarters in your purse: This is for the Starbucks you'll need since you didn't have time to make coffee, make sure it's in a separate coin purse so you forget about it and won't spend if before you need it. This doubles as bus money when you don't have time to get $$ out!
10. Guess what you forgot to do...BRUSH YOUR TEETH! Really? Ew. Always keep a toothbrush and mini toothpaste in your purse. Why wouldn't you? It's not like they take up a lot of space or are heavy. A toothbrush and mini toothpaste cost maybe four dollars, well worth the money. GUM IS NOT PROFESSIONAL! Always remember that.