Monday, February 25, 2013

Monday Inspiration

As I draw nearer to my looming college graduation, I've gained a lot of motivation to find inspiration in everything. I'm trying to dress up for class more, I'm running again, yoga feels more rewarding, and the green tea just warms so much more than before. 

In light of this, I wanted to share a few tads that I hope will inspire you in this coming week. 


Simple silhouette and some bright yellow


Some fun neutrals


The mantra I'm choosing to live by this week, if only some other people would follow this. 


I'm keeping an eye out for the right pair of patterned skinnies.


love.


shorts, slouchy sweater and head scarf.


Zara.


I'm in love with these shorts. 


An almost perfect color combo, I would trade the purple shoes for orange or yellow. 


Perfect on every level. 

All photos from my pinterest board and the pinterest universe. 

I'm clearly dreaming of shorts weather!! Summer, come quick!!












No comments:

Post a Comment