Monday, February 18, 2013

Gluten Free Dinner -Dos

Today's dinner was all Alex's idea, and it was a dang good one!

He made white cheddar burgers wrapped in lettuce and they were sooooo yummy! 


He always makes the best burgers. I don't know how he does it. I even do all of the seasonings for him when he has meat hands from mixing the ingredients, and I still could never make burgers as perfect as his. So I'll give you secret ingredients, but don't expect the same luscious results. 

Ground beef, garlic powder, onion powder, seasoning salt and Worcestershire sauce, all mixed together in Alex's super secret method, then cooked to perfect. Throw on some aged sharp white cheddar cheese, then when it's all done, wrap that baby up in a few layers of lettuce. 

You may need some moist towelettes after this one, they're so good, you'll feel dirty. 

But that's ok, some fat is good for you--- its the carbs that hurt. 

2 comments:

  1. http://www.eatingbirdfood.com/2012/05/ode-to-protein-pancakes/

    Yay, Brittany joining us GF!! Here is our new favorite: easy protein pancakes, so good!
    J*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I will definitely have to try those out! Yum yum! yes, I am joining for Lent. I am, however, taking that naughty 'Sunday's don't count toward Lent' approach and testing how my body reacts when I eat gluten those days. So far, I have noticed a huge change in how I feel! I think it will become a lifestyle change for the most part =)

    ReplyDelete