Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Nature Nurture Heaven and Home

World, I'm sorry if I'll never meet your ideals, but I meet mine and honestly, that's all I really care about.

Find your Personal Style 
 Take your favorite tank top, favorite skirt, tights and boots and pair them together. Chances are, it'll look great, if it doesn't at first, tweak it a bit till it does work and accessorize accordingly. This outfit should make you feel really great about yourself.

photo by LRK Studios

Listen to music that makes you think "wow, these are my brain waves in musical form". If it's music that is truly meaningful to you, creativity will flow and you'll easily create something that is purely you.
I listen to A Perfect Circle and Puscifer <3

Spend some quality time with people you love. 

Title from Puscifer 'The Humbling River' 


No comments:

Post a Comment